In this project you will create 3 simple, images or your choice and use Java 2D graphic methods to rotate, scale and translate each of the images.
- 1. Using Netbeans or Eclipse, develop a Java 2D graphics application that creates 3 imag The images should have the following specifications:
- Size: minimum 25×25 pixels, larger images are Okay
- b. Type: Color (consists of two or more colors)
- Simple form or shape (Hint: consider a letter or number, or even simple shapes such as crossing lines, rectangles, or circles
- d. You should generate the image inside of separate methods and store them as 2D array
- 2. Use Java 2D graphics to display your original imag
- 3. For each image use the existing Java 2D graphics transformation methods to translate, rotate and scale each objec You should perform the following transformations on each image:
- Translate -5 in x direction, Translate +7 in the y direction.
- b. Rotate 45° counter clockwi c. Rotate 90° clockwise
- d. Scale 2 times for the x component, scale 0.5 times for the y component
- Each of these transformations should be displayed in sequence with the images always starting from the previous transformation as opposed to the original image.
- Use Java 2D graphics to display each transformation for each image. (Hint: review the
Project 1 template for a good start for this project.)
- 4. All Java source code should be written using Google Java style guid
- 5. Prepare, conduct and document a test plan verifying your application is working as expected.
This plan should include a test matrix listing each method you tested, how you tested it, and the results of testing.
- 1. All Java source code used for this proje Code should adhere to the Google Java style guide.
- 2. Word or PDF file demonstrating with clearly labeled screen captures and associated well-written descriptions, the success execution of your 2D graphics transformation. The document should
be well-written, well-organized, include your test plan, include page numbers, captions for all screen captures, and a title page including your name, class, section number and date. References should be included for all sources used and formatted in APA style.