- Read chapters 3, 4, 5, and 6.
- Read and understand the attached classes.
- Modify ONLY MyPatterns6.java. Do not change its name. Document the class and its methods.
- Pattern I is already implemented.
- Create five additional methods (similar to displayPatternI method) to implement Patterns II, III, IV, V, and VI (your own).
- Use nested loops to print the other patterns and the pattern of your own choice.
Pattern I Pattern II Pattern III Pattern IV PatternV Your Own
1 123456 6 1 1
12 12345 65 12 212
123 1234 654 123 32123
1234 123 6543 1234 4321234
12345 12 65432 12345 543212345
123456 1 654321 123456 65432123456
- Create a one-page report with your name, class, date, and program title. The report should include what you learned from the programming assignment, problems faced, skills learned, and your observations. Use Word text processor.
- Append to your report the following fill in self-evaluation:
- Have you documented program and methods: _____?
- Have you indented all statements inside methods: ________?
- Is your program well structured, aligned, indented, and easy to read: _____?
- Does your class compile without syntax errors: ___________?
- Does your program satisfy all the requirements: ___________?
- Do not submit MySkeletonPatterns6.java and TestMyPatterns6.java (I have them)
- Zip your MyPattern6.java and report into single one.
- Attach the zipped file
- Zip MyPattern6 and Report into a single file and attach via BlazeView.