Complete the following 5 activities, answer the questions in each activity, and include the answers in a separate typed PDF document for each activity.
* You will submit 5 PDF files, one for each activity.
* Each PDF must have the answers to the questions numbered, be typed (not handwritten), and named according to the activity topic.
* For each question, include in the PDF *screenshots* of each requested chunk of information, with the information highlighted in red (drawn on the screenshot); these could easily be generated by using libreoffice/ms-office and copying screenshots into the document.
* Plain doc/docx/png/image files will not be accepted.
* For all labs, despite that some reference MS-Windows commands or procedures, all must be performed in the Kali VM used for this class, using Linux-equivalent commands.
* Where possible, use the `ip` command rather than the `ifconfig` command, which is now depricated.
* Getting Started (no report required, just fyi): http://www-net.cs.umass.edu/wireshark-labs/Wireshark_Intro_v7.0.pdf
* HTTP: http://www-net.cs.umass.edu/wireshark-labs/Wireshark_HTTP_v7.0.pdf
* DNS: http://www-net.cs.umass.edu/wireshark-labs/Wireshark_DNS_v7.0.pdf
* TCP: http://www-net.cs.umass.edu/wireshark-labs/Wireshark_TCP_v7.0.pdf
* UDP: http://www-net.cs.umass.edu/wireshark-labs/Wireshark_UDP_v7.0.pdf
* IP: http://www-net.cs.umass.edu/wireshark-labs/Wireshark_IP_v7.0.pdf