Please read the questions carefully before you start your work.
Please ask the instructor any time if you don’t understand the question or find any mistakes in the question.
In this assignment you will develop a program that will send an email message using SMTP using Python with the following requirements:
- The program will ask for the following information:
- Destination server (fqdn or IP address)
- Sender email address
- Recipient email address
- Your program will initiate a connection to port 25 of the destination and communicate with the server to send the email.
- Your program will display the result from the destination server. (Typically the last message from the server such as queued for delivery)
- The program will exit after the email has been delivered.
The grade will be zero if the file is not submitted correctly or on time The grade will be zero if the program fails to run
Your program should solve the above requirements. Ten points will be taken off for each
requirement that is not met.
Non-original work will be graded as a zero
If multiple submissions are allowed, only the latest submission will be graded
- Name your file studentID_lab#.py
- Attach your file to the correct assignment under the Lessons category and submit
- You are a CS major, that should be more directions than you needed