This problem/assignment is asking me to construct a C++ program that:
- Allows the user to play Zoo Tycoon
- Uses classes to implement that game as follows:
- Using a parent class that has the elements:
- Food Cost
- Using a class for each animal that has specific traits and values for the above elements, as it inherits from that parent.
- The user must start with 100,000, be able to purchase animals.
- The user can buy up to two adults of one species. Each turn can only see the user buy one species. Adults start at 3 years.
- It costs a random amount to feed each animal per day.
- The user must be the victim of a special event (described in guide)
- Zoo goes bankrupt when the user runs out of cash
- Classes must be for sea otter, sloth, monkey (inherit from animal) and zoo class.
- Within Zoo, dynamically allocated array of all species of one kind makes up an exhibit.
- No memory leaks
- Use Makefile for compilation.
- NOTHING! I will check every input, so nothing is assumed. This I will achieve by:
- A program that uses classes to provide the user a fine game of Zoo Tycoon
- Deallocating memory when done if it was dynamically allocated.