This problem/assignment is asking me to construct a C++ program that:
- Allows the user to play Go Fish
- Uses classes to implement that game as follows:
- Using a card class
- Using a deck class that has an array of cards
- Using a hand cards that has some cards
- Using a player class that has a hand of cards
- Using a Game class that has a deck and some players.
- The program should, to this end, construct a deck of 52 cards, shuffle said deck to ensure random order, deal cards into a player’s hand, and play the game of GoFish.
- The game should offer a play again option
- The game should not leak any memory, or segfault.
- The game should be factored into a .cpp file for each class used, as well as a header file and a gofish.cpp for the main() function. This will be compiled with a makefile.
- Dat makefile must compile on flip.engr.oregonstate.edu
- NOTHING! I will check every input, so nothing is assumed. This I will achieve by:
- A program that uses classes to provide the user a fine game of Go Fish
- Deallocating memory when done.