In this assignment, you are to write an application that allows user to create a list of information about different photos. Information includes “name” tag for the photo, the date it was taken, and the name of its photographer. The information should be stored in a file or files on the device. The app should work as follows:
- The starting screen should have 3 buttons: Enter Info,View,and Exit.
- Pressing “Enter Info” should take the user to a new screen where they can enter a series
of information describing a photo: Name for the photo, the year it was taken, and the
name of its photographer.Selection of year should be from a drop down list of different years. The user may return to the starting screen through a “Done” button and the information they entered will be stored.
- The “View” button displays all information about the photos stored in the application in a scrollable list. Information for each photo can be shown as one string.
- The “Exit” button terminates the application, but makes sure that the list of photos will be stored first.
Note: For consistency you should use compile SDK version = 26, target SDK version = 26, and minimum SDK version = 16.
- Upload your complete Android Studio project directory in a .zip file format on Canvas.
- Late submission policy:
- 1 second to 24 hours: -25%
- After 24 hours: -100%