- Draft a program that scans an array testing each index for a positive value. If a positive value is found the program should print “found” and the value. If no positive value is found the program should print “not found.”
myArray1 SWORD -12,4,1,23,-21,45,12,-2
sentinel SWORD 0
Next, change the array so that all values are negative and show the run.
- In the following instruction sequence, show the changed value of AL where indicated, in hexadecimal. Answers without work shown, will not receive credit.
mov al, C2h :
not al ; a.
mov al, D3h
and al, 21h ; b.
mov al, F3h
or al, 7Dh ; c.
mov al, 2Dh
xor al, E5h ; d.
- Implement the following pseudo-code in assembly language (assume unsigned numbers). Declare Apple and Pear as byte sized variables.
- if ( (cx >= bx) OR (cx != val1) )
Apple = 10;
Apple = 20;
- if ( (bx <= dx) OR (dx = val1) )
Pear = 0;
Pear = 1;