- Write a method called findMin that receives three integers as parameters and returns the smallest of the three.
- Write a method called computeAvg that receives three integers as parameters and returns their average.
- Write a method called getNumVowels that receives a String as a parameter and returns the count of all vowels in the string
- Write a method called isValidPassword that receives a String as input and returns true if and only if the provided string is a valid password. A valid password is any string with at least 8 characters. If you find this question too easy, add the following constraints:
A valid password consists of only letters and digits.
A valid password must contain at least two digits
- Write a method called isMultiple that receives a pair of integers and returns true if the second is a multiple of the first; false, otherwise.
- Write a method called computeArea that receives the radius of a circle as an argument and returns its area